Let our staff from Ultima Dental Wellness meet with you during a consultation to explain the importance of dental hygiene in Calgary and schedule regular office visits for your entire family. With routine check-ups and cleanings, you’ll be well on your way to owning a beautiful and healthy smile you’ll want to share with the world. Start with a phone call to our dental hygienists in Calgary, AB at 403-259-3401; let us know when it’s convenient for you to book a thorough exam and cleaning.
5 Reasons to See a Dental Hygienist Regularly
1. The cost of restorative dentistry is always rising, due to improvements in technology and the increasing costs of materials. You’ll save significantly by maintaining a healthy smile; compare the affordable costs of regular hygiene visits to Ultima Dental Wellness with the cost of root canal therapy, crowns, and dental implants and you’ll see why we so highly recommend our preventive services and treatment options.
2. Most dentist in Calgary accept dental insurance or have some type of in-house dental savings plan in place designed to lower the cost of preventive procedures. At Ultima Dental Wellness, we accept all insurance plans and are happy to offer direct billing services for your convenience. If you have a question about your dental plans’ benefits, feel free to get in touch with us via live chat or phone.
3. With regular teeth cleaning in Calgary, you’ll make a great first impression everywhere you go, whether it’s among friends & family, interviewing for a new job, on a date, or when meeting new people, on the job and off. A bright, healthy smile is always in style- make sure you’re able to put your best foot forward by scheduling a visit to our dental hygiene clinic in Calgary.
4. You can set a good example for your children by booking regular office visits at Ultima Dental Wellness. Children who are less exposed to routine dentistry are more prone to anxiety when they first meet Calgary dental hygienists and tend to experience ‘fear of the dentist chair’. Your composure when it’s time to see your dentist can go a long way toward showing your family there’s nothing to fear when visiting our office.
5. A healthy smile is the greatest investment you can make in your overall health. In fact, experts report that by maintaining healthy teeth and gums, patients significantly lower their risk of developing other health issues, such as heart disease and digestive problems. Why take chances with your health when dental hygiene in Calgary is so affordable at Ultima Dental Wellness?
Schedule your first appointment by calling our office at 403-259-3401; if you prefer, you can book your initial visit online. Review our entire list of dentistry services to see how we can meet your family’s needs when someone in your household requires dentistry services. At Ultima Dental Wellness, we’re available for same-day emergency appointments and walk-in office visits, as well.
506 – 71 AVENUE SW CALGARY